My family has moved 6 times in the last 3 years (in 5 different states) before finally settling down in the beautiful Flathead Valley.
So I know what it’s like to live in one state, sell a home in another, and buy a home in yet another state.
Buying A Home From Out-of-State
If you’re looking to buy a home in the Flathead Valley, but live elsewhere, I can help:
- find the home you want — with perspective on the area and neighborhoods;
- take photos and videos just for you (so you see more than just the listing photos)
- get all the information you need to make an informed decision
- schedule showings so that you can make the most of your home-buying visit
- and handle negotiations and other matters as your local agent
Selling Your Home From Out-of-State
I know how plans can change. And I know how difficult it can be to move ahead, yet still have to sell a home you left behind.
As your agent, I can take the hassles out of selling your home (especially when you’re far away). I can help:
- make arrangements to get your home ready to sell (pack, clean, stage, etc.)
- keep you informed as often as you like
- handle the negotiations, inspections, and paperwork
- be your “virtual” and local partner and handle all ”the details”
Let’s Get Started: (406) 314-8354
I’ll put all of the resources from my office at Trails West Real Estate to work for you. Aside from our own resources, we’re an exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate and can help you throughout Montana or worldwide.
Call, text, or e-mail anytime: